4:00 PM, May 13, 2017
TC Jester Park
followed by the HARRA Members' Appreciation/Family Picnic!
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY?
- 2017 Bayou Bash Relay, before the HARRA Family Picnic! (see HARRA.org for details)
- Click here to visit SignMeUp the official registration website to register online. You will need all team member's information: (Name, DOB, HARRA number, etc) available for registration.
- Mail-in-registration form 2017 click here. Please make checks payable to "Bayou City Road Runners" and mail the completed form to:
Bayou Bash Relay, c/o Bayou City Road Runners, P.O. Box 66196, Houston, TX 77266. Must be postmarked by May 6.
- Early bird registration is $80 per team (+ processing fee). Each HARRA member receives a $1 discount. Race day registration is $100 per team, and no HARRA discount.
PACKET PICK UP INFO
- LOCATION: Packet pick up will be at Fleet Feet in Rice Village (2408 Rice Blvd). Friday, May 12 from 11 AM to 6 PM. On Race Day: from 2 PM to 3:30 PM at TC Jester Park.
- This is a relay race with 4 persons per team and each leg/person completing a single loop course of 2 miles. Course MAP HERE.
- After the race, prizes for top 3 finishing teams will be presented in the following categories: Open male/female, Open mixed, Masters (40+) male/female, Mixed Masters, Senior (50+) male/female, Veteran (60+) male/female, Ultra-Vet (70+) male/female, and junior divisions.
- VOLUNTEERS: This race is organized and presented by volunteers. Join us, and see how much fun you can have working a great event! To volunteer contact Rosie Schmandt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPONSORS: The Bayou Bash Relay is not a free event. To learn how YOU can help sponsor this event, please contact Mike Mangan at email@example.com.